AFC Fylde – Match Day Safety Officer RequiredPeter Houghton
Please see details below from AFC Fylde, a “going places” club in the Vanarama National League North.
If you’re up for the challenge and are interested in this exciting position, click on the link and send your CV
Matchday Safety Officer | £250 per game | Mill Farm Stadium
Mill Farm is a multi-million-pound sports village and home to rising football team AFC Fylde.
Situated a stone’s throw from Junction 3 of the M55, the development houses a state-of-the-art 6,000-seater stadium and several 3G football and hockey pitches.
As the Matchday Safety Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of spectators at home games throughout the season.
- Assume overall responsibility for spectator safety at Mill Farm Stadium on matchdays.
- Ensure all matchdays are planned and delivered to exceptional safety and security standards.
- Provide leadership to the Security Team, Stewards and Reception Services.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of the stadium security systems, procedures, and protocols.
- Assist in the recruitment and training of all Stewards.
- NVQ Level 4 in Spectator Safety is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of safety and security arrangements in crowded places.
- At least two years’ experience as a safety officer in a sporting stadium.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Essentially, we are looking for confident and organised Matchday Safety Officer with strong leadership skills that takes pride in their work.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.