Urgent – Safety Officer Required at Ebbsfleet UnitedPeter Houghton
Please see below an opportunity at Ebbsfleet United
As a Matchday Safety Officer for Ebbsfleet United Football Club, you will responsibilities for a team of stewards on matchdays and future events. You will be the leader of a team of stewards for any safety, security, medical and customer care matters within the stadium.
This role requires you to think on your feet and be calm under pressure whilst delivering high level of security, people management, supervisory experience and customer care.
You will work closely with the Club’s General Manager and Operations Manager to ensure a safe and great fan experience.
- Briefing and clear instruction to the team of stewards on matchdays.
- Manage your areas safely and resolve any issues in the first instance.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Work closely with the General and Operations Manager to operate a smooth operation of the events.
- Maintain all elements of public and staff Health and Safety when working.
- Provide ‘Post Match’ reports of any matters arising.
- Respond accordingly to any emergencies and incidents including fire/intruder alarms and assisting in evacuation of the building if/where necessary.
Personal Specification/Desirable Requirements
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Supervisor Certificate (Essential)
- First Aid Qualification (Desirable)
- Flexible on weekends and midweek for matches
- Management of a small team
- Strong leadership duties
- Calm and Confident
- Calm under decision making
Application deadline: 13/08/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £150.00 per Event
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 07595 597 978